- Please read this document in its entirety before using this web site, including any of the tools, resources, generated code, or scripts. By using any of the above mentioned items, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms set forth.
- Unless otherwise stated, all material on this web site is copyright and protected by International copyright laws. You have permission to use any generated code and/or scripts on personal and business web sites. You do not have the right to sell, reproduce, or redistibute, parts of, or in its entirety, or as part of a derivative work, any of the code and/or scripts made available to you.
- You agree that you will not use any of our scripts/code on any web site that is in any way deemed illegal, unlawful, abusive, obscene, profane, or in any other manner deemed inappropriate.
- digiWEBTOOLS.com makes no warranties, representations, or conditions, expressed or implied, regarding the use of the contents of this web site. When using the "free" areas of this web site, we make no obligation under these terms of service to support, upgrade, or assist in the use of, such contents. With a paid membership, members are entitled to free support via our web site, our trouble ticket system and e-mail only. In no event shall digiWEBTOOLS.com be liable for any lost revenue, profits or other direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, data loss, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing the contents of this web site.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail us. Send all messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term Of Service
See below for Term of Service.